1) Question : How many times can you subtract 10 from 100?
Answer: Once. The next time you would be subtracting 10 from 90
2) Question : Hear about the new restaurant called Karma?
Answer: There’s no menu: You get what you deserve
3) Question : Where are average things manufactured?
Answer: The satisfactory
4) Man: “Doctor, help me I’m addicted to Twitter !”
Doctor : “Sorry, I don’t follow you” !
5) Question : “What do call a parade of rabbits hopping backwards?”
Answer: A receding hare-line
6) Question : What is the difference between a cat and a comma?
Answer: A cat has claws at the end of paws.; A comma is a pause at the end of a clause.
7) Question : What do you call a magic dog?
Answer: A labracadabrador
8) Question: What is an astronaut’s favourite part on a computer?
Answer: The space bar
9) Question: Why did the Yogurt go to the art exhibition?
Answer: Because, it was cultured.
10) Question: What do you call an apology written dots and dashes?
Answer: Re-morse code.
Source: Reader’s Digest, Canada