1) Viruses do not have their own metabolism and consequently cannot reproduce themselves. As organic structures they abuse therefore parasite-like for their reproduction a suitable host organism with just as suitable host cells, about which I will explain still more details later.
2) If we Plejaren in Europe, as also in all other earthly states, observe, which measures are undertaken by the state leaders against the Corona epidemic and/or for its containment, then these correspond altogether to no more than alibi exercises and miserable attempts, simply to do something, in order to maintain the appearance that the duty is fulfilled to protect the population, which is however neither correct nor responsible. This, while besides the various state, office and authority responsible persons in many population areas belong to those groupings, which deny or play down the epidemic by know-it-all attitude, conspiracy theories, error and querulousness etc.. Thus it comes however also generally observed to the fact that in all states on the one hand too little, on the other hand also circumferentially not the necessary and correct one is done, in order to work against the epidemic. You have already spoken several times about the Bavarian Prime Minister Söder, who is in fact the man in Germany and even Europe-wide, who has intellect, reason and intellect to such an extent that he assesses the situation correctly and acts as correctly and comprehensively as possible. But the fact that even he cannot do everything in the necessary radical way, which would be inevitable, is prevented by forces in his government, which intervene just as penetratingly against the necessary measures.
3) If one observes the forces which, in the state leaders, offices and authorities, imploringly emphasize the economy, as is the case everywhere in all industrialized countries, which are also joined by unreasonable other forces of other states, then it can be seen that the whole thing is getting more out of hand every day. The leaders of all states, which is also true for Switzerland, orientate themselves in their inability to judge the situation and measures according to the wishes of the economic giants, who are only interested in their profit. The state leaders, offices and authorities align themselves in their leadership inability concerning health and security of the peoples criminally in such a way that the Corona epidemic cannot be brought inevitably into the coming century under control and will demand millions of dead. This results so in all states of Europe equally and without exception, as also in various other states, whereby however particularly the United States of America leads world-wide the leading role of all unreasonableness and government incapacity. This by the guilt of the incompetent state leaders, which will demand however not only masses of Corona deaths, but will cause also political unrests.
4) ... Also about this then is probably silent, as also that certain vaccines will not work, because they are only partly or completely useless, or because they could be <smuggled in> criminal pantsch products. Also, when we observed everything, we noticed that nothing was explained about which vaccines developed antibodies in the organism of vaccinated people and which did not create any because they were useless or corresponded to fakes. Eduard was shocked when he realized how unscrupulously people were abused and, moreover, how their helplessness was abused as test subjects for scientific tests of vaccines and for the purpose of making profits. Eduard, however, was very attentive and listened to my explanations with great concentration, as always, so that he put everything into his memory and will always have it present. He was particularly affected when we observed that various vaccinated persons ... became ill for a short or long time due to vaccines, suffered or partly died, which will be so when the time comes. We also observed how, despite vaccination, various people fell ill with the Corona epidemic, others did not become immune and consequently, despite vaccination, carried on the epidemic virus and infected many other people. This, as it also turned out, what we also found out, that in case of people suffering from the virus, despite one or more correctly performed tests, no positive results will be obtained, although they were virus infected and consequently transmitted the epidemic to other people. I’ve bookmarked this passage to read to you and put into your native language because I feel the need for you to repeat that.
5) The mentioned vaccination against the Corona virus will already in a few weeks, when the new virus will be discovered, lead to claiming statements that the corresponding vaccine will also be successful against the now newly mutating virus. However, this will not correspond to the effective fact, but only depending on the case and situation, because also in this respect first basic tests would have to be carried out, which however will be missing and consequently then still no real guarantee for a Wrksamkeit can be given. However, this is not surprising, because immature things can never be provided with a security seal. The new virus will emerge independently in various states on the one hand, but on the other hand it will also be spread and ...
6) On a total planetary basis, there are 4 million 101 thousand and 374 different recent species of life forms on earth in all land, floodplain, mountain, forest, marsh and swamp areas, as well as in all fresh waters and salty seas, whose cells or protective cover can be attacked by viruses, become diseased by them and die.
7) What will result from the negligently carried out and untested as well as immature vaccines for a long time, we have not researched yet, consequently I cannot mention any foreseeable possibilities for it yet. What is certain for us, however, is that such vaccinations with untested substances are not only negligent, but irresponsible, which can have serious consequences under certain circumstances.
- a) In principle, vaccines and medicines should only be used after long-term testing, and only if no side effects of any kind are apparent, either immediate or delayed. To our knowledge, however, many of the more than 55,000 officially medically recognized drugs known to us are not mature, not pure, and therefore dangerous to health, because many cause side effects that can range from mild to severe or even fatal.
- b) As we know, there is another dangerous medical factor regarding medicinal treatments in earthly medicine, and that is that it is unknown in medical science that medicines are to be used specifically for people, depending on certain organic conditions etc., such as the blood group as well as the tolerance of substances foreign to the organism etc.
- c) Foreign organism substances correspond to toxins that attack the entire human organism, docking to different receptors in it, attacking and acutely poisoning the organs thus affected, mainly affecting the liver, whereby hepatotoxins, e.g., by paracetin, are used. Hepatotoxins, e.g. paracetamol, nephrotoxins in the kidneys, as well as nerve poisons such as botulinum toxin in the brain and nerves, and warfare agents such as VX, sarin, soman, etc. are known to be dangerous to health in earthly medicine and chemistry.
- d) Poisons correspond to substances, which can affect all body functions disturbingly, whereby disease signs and suffering are caused, which affect short or long term, can entail late consequences or lead to death. And such toxins are also inherent in the majority of all earthly medicines, as well as certain foods and stimulants, such as alcohol, drugs, sweeteners, as well as various berries, spices and mushrooms, fruits and vegetables, etc., which have numbing, function-impairing and destructive effects on the central nervous system, sometimes even in minimal quantities. It is true that the human organism has certain defense mechanisms of its own, whereby undesirable foreign substances and toxins can be degraded to a certain degree by an endogenous enzyme, whereby especially the liver and the areas of the intestines, among others, have defense and neutralization capabilities to a certain degree. However, there are limits to all this, because even a little can be too much and lead to serious health-damaging consequences, because if the measure of the processing possibility is exceeded, then the cells and the entire organism are poisoned, whereby suffering and diseases are unavoidable or lead to death.
- e) Most harmful foreign substances and effective poisons can be deposited and spread especially in fat deposits, which makes it especially easy for them to penetrate into cells of the organism, and this occurs especially in the intestinal areas, whereby there is then the danger that the toxins pass through the intestinal wall and consequently enter the bloodstream.
- f) Toxins that enter the intestinal system as medicines or with food are blocked in the intestinal wall, which acts like an internal protective skin, and this process occurs through certain proteins that have an inhibitory effect as a protective mechanism. However, if the intestines are overloaded with invading toxins, these foreign substances enter the blood, and the organism or the body starts to defend itself with a further strategy, and in this process the liver is stressed, in which the toxins contained in the blood are enriched in the liver and changed in such a way that they can no longer bind to the fat, but lose this ability and also can no longer penetrate into the body cells and cause serious damage in them. During this process, degradation products are produced, which are, however, harmless and also lose some of their toxicity. The liver enzymes also convert the fat-requiring molecules into water-soluble ones, which are then excreted with the urine, whereby the organism gets rid of the harmful substances in this way.
- g) Basically, a distinction must be made between corrosive, anesthetic and irritant toxins, whereby such foreign substances often cause vomiting and severe pain.
- stupefying toxins are, for example, the foreign substances which are very harmful to health and, moreover, irresponsibly used in cosmetic surgery, which are misused for skin smoothing and skin padding, etc., such as, in particular, the botulinus toxin produced by bacteria, which is called Botox and is produced by the bacterium Clostridium botulinum. It is one of the strongest poisons of all, which can be misused for such purposes and cause very severe poisoning.
- corrosive toxins are ammonia, alkali, phenol, hydrochloric acid and other acids, and they destroy skin cells, as well as the mucous membrane of the mouth, throat and stomach, if they get into the mouth.
- irritants are e.g. iodine and mercury, which cause inflammation of the mucous membranes.
- narcotic toxins attack the central nervous system, but they also affect the vital organs, especially the liver, the heart, the lungs and the kidneys.
- toxins of all kinds generally affect the respiratory and circulatory systems, often causing delirium or coma, as well as very painful seizures.
8) Viruses are a kind of small parasites, which infect foreign host cells and spread rapidly. It is an organic structure consisting of one or more molecules, which, depending on the species, contain a certain genetic material in the form of pathogens. And when viruses enter the human organism or its cells, they bind to them and force them, so to speak, to produce new viruses through their carried genetic material. This process is repeated very quickly and repeatedly until the entire organism is infected with viruses. If the pathogens are noticed by the immune system, then it activates, whereby the body’s own defenses begin to fight the virus. This can work very well with some virus infestations or with certain diseases, whereas against other viruses and diseases the immune system of the organism is completely powerless in the long run, consequently the virus and the disease can be fought and put out of action only by appropriately effective natural or artificial- chemical substances or other methods.
9) Viruses as organic structures are very diverse, as well as extremely changeable in their nature, consequently they can change their nature by mutation and change into new forms with completely new compositions and properties and weaken or strengthen themselves in their power and aggressiveness.
10) On the earth exist about 2.5 million different virus kinds – as everywhere on living world bodies in all universes a several million comprehensive number of diverse virus kinds are given. These cause also on all world bodies of all universes certain effects which reach from harmless over annoying to deadly.
11) Viruses, how dangerous they are according to their kind, that is determined not only by the pathogens, which they hold in themselves, but quite particularly is concerning their dangerousness also the condition of the immune system of humans of importance. Connected with it and dependent on it is also the physical resp. the whole-organic and with it the consciousness-conditioned state of health and the psychological condition of the human being, if he is attacked by a virus.
12) Regarding sickly or otherwise health-weak, as well as completely healthy children a susceptibility can exist in relation to the Corona virus, this contrary to other assertions of earthly physicians etc.. So, children can be infected as well as old people who are prone to illness or chronically ill, for whom an infection by the Corona virus can not only be dangerous but fatal. Even a flu should not be self-medicated for this group of people, but a doctor should be consulted. It is a fact that for a large part of the population influenza is not life-threatening, but simply annoying and harmless, but in case of such diseases their nature should be determined, because there are other viral diseases than just the corona virus, such as the H1 virus, which means a death sentence if it is not treated by a specialist.
13) Besides the viruses, there are mainly bacteria as pathogens. Bacteria are, however, depending on the type, also necessary and important for all life, so there are differences between viruses and bacteria in this respect. Both bacteria and viruses can cause diseases, but they are fundamentally different from each other.
14) Bacteria are unicellular organisms, and they have their own metabolism and thus a life dynamic, so that they, in contrast to viruses, correspond to real life forms. In contrast to bacteria, viruses consist exclusively of a powdery protein shell in which genetic information is enclosed. Since however the conditions and abilities, as the bacteria these exhibit, are not present with the viruses and these also no metabolism have, then this is the fundamental fact for the fact that they cannot multiply themselves, but require for it a host cell in an organism.
15) Contrary to viruses, bacteria reproduce independently by cell division, and unlike viruses, many species of bacteria are very useful and vital to many forms of life and do not cause harm, such as intestinal bacteria ensure health and life.
16) What we already know with regard to the new virus versions that will emerge next month – it will not remain with only one, because there will be gradually several – the currently still mutating virus degenerates this time into a much more aggressive form than all the many mutations that have emerged so far from the basic strain, but you have known this for over 70 years. Our latest research now indicates that the next, the newly emerging mutation variation will be much more aggressive than the previous one. Also this new virus does not develop resp. mutate only at one place, as will be assumed erroneously, but worldwide everywhere, however basically in different species, depending on the respective given climatic conditions of the mutation places. So the new emerging Corona viruses will be recognizably different, like e.g. the one emerging in Great Britain and another one in the South African area. This, however, should actually be known to terrestrial virologists. Therefore it will be incomprehensible that, as it will come, a wrong assumption will arise that it must be carried away from the place of the first detection in order to spread. Indeed, this has already resulted after our determinations, but nevertheless the fact of the worldwide mutating remains, that is and remains fact, as that will be generally always sooner or later so. This, because for this most different circumstances in the diverse countries are significantly authoritative.
17) As usually all kinds of viruses change mutatingly, so the Corona virus changed already from the ground up, when it was released for the first time in the 1970s and crept into influenza viruses and could preserve and develop itself in them for more than 20 years. This without the earthly scientists dealing with it becoming aware of it, but only when the virus mutated into its own new species and excreted again and emerged as the SARS epidemic. However, I can consider this as understandable, because such a process, that a virus can bind itself into a foreign virus and develop over long time in this to a new structure, is completely unknown to the earthly specialists of the virology etc., and besides such occurrences occur so extremely rarely that this occurrence has arisen according to our research knowledge during the last 12 million years on the earth only 2 times, but together with the present event it arises now for the 3rd time.
18) Substantively, the virus is usually called male, and this does not correspond to a life form, but to a lifeless organic structure, which cannot be killed, but only destabilized, deactivated and destroyed by organic substances etc., which are very harmful for this. And this can result, if the organism is attacked by viruses, on the one hand only in connection with the activity of the cells, into which the virus penetrates, if by various substances defense reactions are activated and released, which attack the virus. If this results, then this is put by a deactivation in such a way out of function, by a disinfection, sterilization and/or a deactivation takes place. So the result is that the virus loses its infectivity and becomes absolutely inactive. Viruses, as already explained several times, are no life forms, no germs and no independent living organisms, therefore they cannot be killed. However, there are various possibilities and methods for the elimination of viruses of all kinds, such as the use of;
- various natural substances
- chemically created substances
- heat irradiation
- exposure to radiation
- special methods of technical kind
19) The infectivity resp. Infectivity of viruses is described in terrestrial medicine as the ability of a pathogen to infect, infect and/or damage the cells of a foreign organism, whereby in addition to bacteria, fungi, protozoa or parasites, also poisons, microorganisms and ionizing radiation, as well as parasitic molecules such as viruses, viroids, transposons and prions are to be mentioned, which due to their parasitic organism and their pathogenicity resp. their ability to cause pathological changes via the infected host cells. The parasitic molecules are viruses, viroids, transposons and prions which, due to their parasitic organism and their pathogenicity or their ability to cause pathological changes and diseases in parts or in the whole of the organism via the infected host cells. The whole of all processes related to infectivity is based on the dependence on pathogenicity factors and thus on the ability of the corresponding pathogen to infect a cell and to cause in it a very rapid and mass reproduction of its kind, which spreads very quickly invading the cell system. The infectivity of the virus depends on the pathogenicity factors, whereby their number of newly formed pathogens per cell have the contagiosity or the strength of the actual infection state and thus also the effective epidemiological RO value of the pathogen.
20) The infectivity of viruses can only be counteracted in such a beneficial way if appropriate protective measures are observed, taken, handled correctly and carried out moderately. And in this respect the wearing of suitable respirators of a valuable class is to be considered as the very first measure and importance. As far as the earthly classes of respirators are concerned, which are also used as protective masks against saliva droplets and respiratory aerosols, these are generally simply protective masks in 3 different classes, namely FFP1, FFP2 and FFP3, with additional quality and test designations, as well as information on their usability and the purpose for which they can be used. The quality and service life of the protective masks is also shown, as well as the procedures for responsible disposal after use, etc.
21) With regard to the infectivity of viruses, it is very urgent to keep a distance from person to person, which must be assessed and maintained according to the type of air movement.
- a) A suitable respiratory mask must be worn in all places when dealing with strangers, and the necessary distance from person to person must be maintained.
- b) It is obligatory for known or unknown persons, who enter the personal living area of other persons or an apartment-house community, to wear a high-quality respiratory protection mask, which also applies to relatives, acquaintances, friends or members of a group living outside. The behavior in this regard is up to each person to decide and take responsibility for himself/herself. As far as the residents themselves should wear a valuable mask, whether this is necessary or not, the decision for this is in the personal responsibility.
- c) At workplaces, the necessary obligation to keep a distance from person to person must be observed under all circumstances, whereby the distance without wearing a respirator mask should be 2 meters in calm room air. If the distance from person to person is less than the necessary distance during work activities due to a lack of space or due to working conditions, then the wearing of a high-quality respiratory protective mask is an absolute and unavoidable duty that must be observed.
- d) In the own household resp. in the personal living quarters etc. no respiratory protection masks are to be worn, which must be however under circumstances nevertheless immediately, if this requires an entrance of strange persons into the dwelling. This may be especially necessary and an absolute requirement when dealing with strangers whose stranger behavior is not known and cannot be assessed.
- e) In closed rooms with quiet air, a distance of approx. 1 to 1.5 meters between persons is sufficient if there is a certain degree of certainty that they will not be infected. The necessary situational behavior and the knowledge of the personal circumstances with regard to other contact with strangers, as well as with regard to the personal state of health, correspond to the direct perception of responsibility of each individual person.
- f) Closed rooms in which several persons stay for a longer period of time should be well ventilated from time to time and also lightly dusted with a disinfecting room spray, but outside the time when persons are in the room or enter it again immediately. Contrary to erroneous assumptions and incorrect advice from <professionals> that windows and doors should be opened all around in rooms occupied by people during disease incidents, this is fundamentally wrong, because it usually creates a draught of air, whereby if a person is infected by pathogens, he or she exhales infecting aerosols and may also spread droplets of saliva around the room, which are then inhaled by other people present and infect them. In rooms where people are present, fresh air should be admitted, but a window or door may only be opened in gaps so that there is no draught.
- g) Depending on the situation, a distance of 1.5 meters should generally be considered appropriate outdoors when there is no movement of outside air. In case of slight air movement, a distance of 2 meters or more from one person to the other is unavoidable. It should also be noted that the distance should be increased according to stronger air movement caused by wind or drafts.
22) When a virus is combated by any substances, by the immune system, organic reactions take place in it, which have a damaging effect on it, soften the virus shell, break it open and destroy the powdery contents.
- a) Every virus of any kind is designed to find a suitable host from scratch, to attack it, to infiltrate it, to combine with it, to adapt to it and thus to infect it with its own inherent pathogen.
- b) As far as a description of the corona virus facts is concerned, which you have probably addressed with your question, I do not want to go too far in this respect and only mention the most important things, because detailed explanations would lead too far. The explanations concerning the structure and the classification of the details of viruses I want to present as follows:
- c) A virus does not correspond to a life form – as I have often explained in discussions – but to a tiny, infectious organic structure, which consists neither of one nor of several cells, and cannot be killed, but only destroyed and dissolved.
- d) Viruses are extracellular structures that spread outside cells by entering a body and its organism or cells through a transmission or infection process.
- e) A single virus particle is called a virion, viria, virions or viron when it is outside a cell. Viruses infect cells of life forms that are called eukaryotes or eukaryotes, i.e. humans, animals, animals as well as plants and fungi, however, it is a special area of these life forms, namely their cells, which have a true cell nucleus and a diverse compartmentalization or internal subdivision. This distinguishes them in a special way from the other two system areas of life forms, because these have prokaryotes resp. prokaryotic resp. cellular bacteria and archaea, which each form their own areas and are classified in all life forms as cellular forms.
- f) A virus has a filled powdery nucleic acid core, is shaped like a spherical polyhedron and has several planes, faces and polygons, whereby the core is the actual carrier of the virus’ own hereditary information. The virus as such is surrounded by a protein envelope, which consists of an arrangement of interrelated units of protein molecules.
- g) Viruses comprise, as far as we know, a number of more than 2.5 million virus genera and virus species on earth, and these usually correspond to pathogens, although this is not always the case. Certain virus genera and their kinds are quite also useful, which is however to my knowledge of the terrestrial virology science so far still little or completely unknown. The fact is, however, that this is just as much the case with the viruses as with regard to bacteria. Concerning the ignorance of the earthly scientific researches, the scientists probably strive for a lot, however, not seldom they fall into a certain narrow- mindedness and are then thought that they are now knowledge of all wisdom and have a complete control over all things, what then leads to the fallow.
- h) Regarding the fight against viruses, special antibiotics or antidotes are necessary, because viruses are completely insensitive to antibiotics, which are otherwise very effective as a pharmaceutical product against bacterial pathogens. Against a few viruses known to earthly medicine and virology, preventive vaccinations can be useful. However, if a person is infected by a virus and survives the viral disease, antibodies are formed, which usually results in a lifelong specific immunity against the corresponding pathogen, but effectively only as a rule, because this immunity does not correspond to a guarantee in every case.
- i) Many virus infections, which occur only stationary resp. in one or few people, can be cited as harmless, but contrary to this others are life-threatening, whereby their course often leads to the death of the virus diseased, as again others, which lead to epidemics and pandemics, spread worldwide and cause small or large masses of fatalities.
23) A virus mutates continuously, which is also true of the Corona virus.
- a) Mutations of viruses have the property of affecting the efficacy of vaccines that have been effective until now to the point of complete ineffectiveness and rendering them ineffective, thus initial vaccines may need to be re- researched and re-prepared.
- b) Most of the first vaccines remain without beneficial effects and thus do not show any functional positive effects on a further mutated virus. On the other hand, if a mutation affects regions of the genome, it may, for example, release the blueprint for the viral spike protein and allow the virus to enter the human cellular system, thereby altering the ability of the virus to infect.
- c) Contrary to false claims of terrestrial virologists and other experts that untested first vaccines are equally useful and effective also for subsequent mutations of a virus, this corresponds to a levity, because already a first and only mutation can possibly lead to the fact that a first effective vaccine is only partially effective or completely ineffective in case of an occurring first mutation. In any case, claims to the contrary are evidence of scientific ignorance and irresponsible recklessness.
- d) The Corona virus can infect not only humans, but also mammals, especially ferrets, hamsters, dogs, domestic and wild cats, small and large predators and minks, along with all kinds of animals and very rarely other living creatures. Unfortunately, in terrestrial zoology all living beings are wrongly called <animal>, because under this designation are effectively to be classified only mammalian living beings, while all other life forms are to be designated according to their genus and anatomy, such as monkeys, fish, birds, poultry, penguins, rays, moray eels, whales, manta rays, toads, turtles, frogs, lizards, snakes, creepers, beetles, butterflies, spiders, scorpions, crickets, mole crickets, bees, hornets, wasps, and insects, such as mosquitoes, etc. etc. This has to be called this way because each of these life forms belongs specifically to a certain genus or to a species originating from it. Altogether, all these genera and species do not correspond to <animals>, but to the domain <living beings> and <life forms>, which are to be called specifically as their genus or species and therefore not altogether as <animals>. But not to do this shows the underdevelopment of consciousness and the non- understanding of the real reality and its truth as well as the incapability of the precise linguistic ability, which unfortunately is expressed especially negatively with the earthly scientific names concerning the mentioned aspects.
24) Living creatures, especially mammals, such as polar bears and lions etc. kept in zoological areas etc. – as well as other living creatures that can fall ill with the Corona virus – have been infected only by meat food or by a direct contact with infected humans. The meat for the living beings must be – was – contaminated beforehand by saliva droplets of persons infected with the virus, shortly before or directly during feeding, whereby then a virus infection is probable.
- a) In the case of various domestic animals that fall ill due to the Corona virus, the causes of infection are also people infected with the Corona virus.
- b) Food, our findings in this regard have shown, cannot usually pick up Corona virus and cannot transmit it to humans, either in trade or in its preparation, etc., because the virus cannot normally be deposited on food. However, short-term deposition on food may occur if a person acutely ill with corona virus coughs up or sneezes out saliva droplets or nasal droplets via food. However, the condition is that this is done by a person acutely ill with corona virus.
- c) The corona virus can also infect humans, which is irrefutable according to our research results.
25) If a real recovery from a Corona disease has taken place, then under normal circumstances also the danger of an infection towards other persons is circumferentially no longer given. However, this cannot be guaranteed in every case of recovery from corona virus, because it is insidious and can cause a completely different reaction in one person than in the next.
- a) After recovery from a corona virus disease, as in the case of other virus diseases, virus impulses can be deposited in the organism, for which there are no earthly instruments for their detection and which also cannot be medically determined, as this fact of impulse detection is unknown to all virological and medical experts. These impulse deposits, however, are not capable of infecting other people, but they remain in the organism for a lifetime and can be the stimulus and cause for the emergence and break-through of the most diverse complaints, ailments as well as light, severe or chronic diseases.
26) The fact is that the Corona virus can infect different species, this is absolutely certain, because we have thoroughly researched this experimentally under laboratory conditions. Mainly it is domestic animals like dogs, cats, ferrets, hamsters, rabbits, but also primates, bats, bears and predators etc. that can be infected.
- a) It is not only a possibility, but it is also a fact that the Corona virus is transmitted from animals to humans, as well as a reciprocal transmission of the Corona virus is not a special case, but it actually happens, but people who keep animals, who fall ill from their animals, do not know that their pets are Corona carriers, because the signs of the disease are different from those of humans.
27) The Corona virus corresponds to a very primitive virus produced in the mid-1970s by various mutations and manipulations in three different laboratories, which is more uncontrolled and imprecise in its function and nature than other more evolved structural organisms, and where the Corona virus mutates particularly frequently and rapidly.
- a) The mutation of this virus alters its genome, thus mutating to form a certain new appearance, which is adopted as genetic information by the copies that are created, but overall in a completely different way than it happens towards other types of viruses, changing the virus also structurally and functionally. Mutation thus creates a new virus in such a way that it can always survive better and become more aggressive, whereby over time it can also select and thus prevail over all other virus variants that have preceded it. This results in ever-changing conditions that create selection pressure on the virus and thus a high mutation rate, which further enables the virus to quickly adapt to the new forms that offer the best opportunities for survival.
With that, I have explained the most important thing you have addressed with your questions.